Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: need advice on DD spending

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL thats the way I am, and I don't really like spending my own money. On the AG club quiz, there was one that I took asking if you were a saver , spender, or an ok saver, and I was a saver. But, I guess she is waiting for something really special.

    There is no problem with saving! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    *edited to delete age

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 13, 2006 08:17 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting in here a little late now, but I too think it isn't anything to worry about. My DD is 9 and when she gets money, she usually saves it, or spends it on a family member or our dog getting him treats or toys. Since she is an only child, he is her "dog brother" I guess. My parents were here a week ago and my mom took DD shopping for a V-day present. She asked where DD wanted to go and she said "Petco!" My mom later took DD to AC Moore to look at crafts, her favorite thing to do. DD was still way under her budget for V-day and one of the items she bought was yarn to make my mom a birthday scarf! My mom was quite impressed...she had taken my niece and nephew the out the week before and it was quite a different story. Hopefully, she will stay this way. I think it is a breath of fresh air compared to what I see quite often around here! Your daughter sounds very sweet!

    BTW, your dresses are lovely! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  3. #13
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Michele, I'm so glad you explained about the store in Naples. The little who lives behind my parent's got Marisol for Christmas. Her mother was telling me how her MIL had gotten the doll at the store in Naples. I thought she must be mistaken since I knew there was no AGP there. I didn't really question her but now it's all crystal clear. Thanks!

    Never fear about your DD. I was that way as child and young adult. After I had Tori it was easy to spend money on her. Now, with the help of the board
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I have no trouble spending- LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •